Updated on 01/03/2021
The website www.akillis.com (hereinafter the “Website”) is managed by Akillis Saint-Honoré II (hereinafter “Akillis”), a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €172,000, whose registered office is at 100 rue d’Estreux 59264 Onnaing, registered with the Valenciennes Companies Register under number 480 205 400, VAT no.: FR51480205400.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, personal data are:
Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject; Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; Retained in a form that allows identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
The information that may be collected is as follows:
- Identification and contact details: your first name, last name, language and country from which you interact with us, your e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and telephone number;
- Payment data: your bank details (in this respect, we inform you that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank and that we do not store any debit/credit card numbers), information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.;
- Login data (such as your username and password), geolocation data (only with your consent) and navigation data (if you use the “find a store” service, for example);
- Commercial data such as your recent purchases or your preferences;
- Personal preferences: this includes your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences;
- Additional personal information such as your date of birth, your gender.
When we ask you to enter your personal data in order to access a feature, certain data are mandatory fields since we need them to enable you to access that feature (for example, in order to deliver a package to you, we need your postal address). It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date. Therefore, please update your data in the event of any changes. We do not process any personal data that could be qualified as “sensitive” (information concerning racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, trade union membership, health or sex life) within the meaning of the personal data regulation. We undertake not to transfer your personal data to third parties with the exceptions listed below in Article 3.
Data obtained through cookies
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognise your computer when you browse between different pages of a website or when you return to a website or mobile application that you have already visited. Cookies are widely used in the operation of work platforms, to improve their functioning, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
Cookies allow the collection of several types of data:
- Usage Data - this information includes the products and services you have purchased from us and how you use our Website.
- Technical data - this information includes: your IP address, search engine and version, location and time zone, browser extension, operating system and platform, as well as other technical data about the device you are using to browse our Website;
- Information about your visit, including URLs and click path, to and from our Site (including date and time), the products you viewed or searched for, page response time, download errors, time spent on pages, interaction on pages (such as clicks and cursor movements), how you leave pages.
Data obtained through IP addresses
The information collected comes from your mobile device or computer and includes your IP address, operating system, browser type and login times. This information is used for internal reports, carried out with the aim of having a better understanding of our customers and prospects. This data may be shared with advertisers or other companies only after they have been made anonymous.
Purposes of the use of your data
The personal data listed above may be processed for the following purposes:
- Management of the registration on our Website
To access certain features on our Website, you will need to register by creating an account; your data is therefore used to create the account. You have the option to delete your account on our Website at any time.
- Order management
The processing of your data is necessary to keep you informed of the status of your order, to prepare your order, to accept your payment, to give you access to the after-sales service and to manage the returns of your orders.
- Access to customer service
We process your data as part of our customer service in order to respond to your requests.
- Improvement of our services
We process your browsing and purchasing data for analytical and statistical purposes. This data enables us to analyse the way you use our Site and to improve its ergonomics and quality.
- Compliance checks
We may use your data to conduct credit checks, prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, and as part of our efforts to maintain the security of our Platform;
- Marketing communication (including email and correspondence with social media audience)
As part of your subscription to our newsletter, we process your data in order to manage your subscription and to send you targeted information by email or SMS according to your preferences. Processing for marketing purposes requires your consent. You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time.
If you give us your consent to receive communications from us, whether through our newsletter or through push notifications, we may use the information you have provided to us for the following purposes:
- Sharing of information on our events, products, services, current offers;
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Customer study in order to better understand your expectations regarding the products and services offered on our Website.
Recipients of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data are processed by Akillis.
They will not be sold or made accessible to any third party with the exception of the following companies:
- Any subcontractors of Akillis for exclusively technical and logistical reasons (carriers, logistics and delivery services, Website hosting and maintenance service providers, payment and fraud management service providers, technical service providers in charge of sending emails, service providers linked to marketing and advertising, etc.), certain commercial partners, subject to your agreement.
- In the event of any restructuring of Akillis, including total or partial disposal of assets, mergers, absorption-acquisitions, spin-offs and, more generally, any reorganisation operation.
- Finally, Akillis may be required to communicate your Personal Data to third parties when such communication is required by law, a regulatory provision or a judicial decision, or if such communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defence of its rights.
We require third parties to undertake to respect the security of your personal information in accordance with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information on our instructions and not for their own use.
Social media sharing
Retention period of your Data
We keep your information for as long as is necessary for our purposes, and in particular to protect us in the event of a dispute, as well as to answer any questions, complaints or to maintain all data necessary to meet legal, accounting or analytical requirements (for example, information relating to a contract with you will be retained for the term of the contract and for up to ten years after its end).
After this period, they will be deleted or, in some cases, made anonymous. We may also keep your data for research or statistical analysis, which will then be anonymous.
In addition, the personal data of persons inactive for 3 years will be automatically deleted from our database, with the exception of the data relating to the processing of the accounts mentioned above.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended by the law of 6 August 2004, but also in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and erase any data concerning you.
- Right of access to data: gives you the option of receiving a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- Right of rectification: gives you the option to request the correction of inaccurate information concerning you.
- Right of erasure of your personal data: gives you the means to request the erasure of your data.
The processing of personal data carried out on our Website is declared to the French Data Protection Authority - CNIL under the number 1351361.
If you have any doubts/questions about how we use your information, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact details below and we will do our best to inform you and solve your problem or answer your question. After investigating your complaint, we will respond to you in writing within a reasonable period of time outlining the corrective measures we propose. If you believe that we have processed your personal information in a way that is unlawful or contrary to your rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a European Data Protection Authority in your place of residence or work, or in the jurisdiction where the processing took place.
See Point 9 below “Applicable Law - Disputes” for the contact details of the CNIL if you wish to lodge a complaint with the latter.
You can write to us at the following address:
Akillis Saint-Honoré II
354 rue Saint-Honoré
75001 Paris - France
Or by email: email@example.com
Please note that we will make every effort, within the limits of our legal obligations, to answer your question or resolve your difficulty.
If you have a customer account, you can also change your personal details from your customer area by logging in using your email address and password.
Your consent must be given clearly and unambiguously when you agree to receive our communications (in particular newsletters):
- we explain how we will use your data and the type of communication you will receive;
- you must tick a box validating your consent to be subscribed to such communications;
- for minors under the age of 16, consent must be obtained from the holder of parental authority. In France, for children under the age of 15, the joint consent of the child and the holder of parental authority must be obtained.
- you can withdraw your consent at any time.
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by sending an email to the address below in the "Contact Us" section or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in Akillis’ marketing emails.
Security of your data
We are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to your personal information to those employees who reasonably need to have access to it in order to provide products or services to you or to carry out their duties. We have appropriate physical, electronic and procedural, technical and organisational safeguards in place to protect the personal information you provide to us from unauthorised or unlawful processing, as well as accidental loss, destruction or damage.
However, when we ask you to choose a password to access certain parts of our Website, it is your responsibility to choose a secure password and to keep this password confidential. That is why we recommend that you choose a unique password and not share it.
We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private networks. Be aware of the risks incurred on public WiFi networks.
If you receive an email claiming to be the brand we work for and asking you to provide personal information, please do not reply to this email and forward it to us so that we can take appropriate action.
All of our service providers work within the European Economic Area (EEA) and must therefore comply with the same laws as we do. In the event that certain service providers are located outside this area, we would like to assure you that your data will be transferred with the appropriate care; we will then sign contractual clauses with each of them in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
You can also contact our company’s Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicable law - Disputes
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the right to an effective judicial remedy against the supervisory authority, the right to an effective judicial remedy against a controller or processor.
In the event of a dispute concerning the manner in which Akillis collects and processes your Personal Data, and without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional recourse, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the “CNIL” in France located at 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07).
The French courts have territorial jurisdiction to hear any dispute relating to the Website with the exception of the rules of special jurisdiction, in particular in the event of a dispute with a consumer.